The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:18 am

mmmm....piano or keyboard?? i am not bringing my amp though...micah, bring your amp >.<

back on topic...i had a crazy dream that it wayyyyy to hard to explain...it was sorta like a crazy video game ^^;

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Regun
Shinigami
Shinigami

Male
Number of posts : 153
Nickname : Chado
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:55 pm

Meh, I never have good dreams.
There always about people that I know getting killed and me not being able to do anything to stop it. Then there is the zombie dream, someone I know gets bitten by a zombie and turns. I have the hardest of time killing them because they used to be someone that I knew and we all end up dead.

And I used to have a problem with night terrors.
Those were creepy last one I had was at the age of 12 though.

He no dreams are good dreams for me Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:12 pm

Kaykuyo wrote:
Hahaha! XD I'll carry my guitar, MAYBE. But not my amp. Its only a 15 watt thing, but I swear its huge as a computer monitor. Screw carrying it around!

doode, back off topic, i am learning to play "Ready Steady Go" ...lol

on topic, i always have weird dreams about random people, but i never get night terrors, and i normally don't have anime dreams >.<

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Candeh
Supermilkchan!
Supermilkchan!

Female
Number of posts : 74
Nickname : Candi
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:53 pm

detailed dream here:

So as I drift off into sleep, i feel like I'm floating. Like one would feel if they were on sleeping pills. But I was floating into a dream, and in a sense, I felt as though i was dropped into it, suddenly dressed in different clothing. It was snowing and I was in the woods but it wasn't cold at all. I absolutely hate it when you don't have control over yourself in your dreams. Anyways, I met a variety of different people in the dream, a man with a hand for a head, a woman who was dripping blood everywhere...it was just different, i'd never dreamed of anything like that before. And then I nearly stepped on a bird. But just before i did so, I pulled back and picked it up, I suppose it was wounded. I started crying suddenly as it changed from a bird to a human. A familiar boy. One that I love. And I sat next to him in the snow, knowing he was wounded and hurt, but also knowing that I could do nothing to help him. I asked him if I should get someone and he told me that it's none of my bussiness.

I felt like crap when i woke up.
and then today i found out he'd be leaving soon.
which made me feel even more like crap.
GODS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:15 am

weird dream...it seems really symbolic...

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Candeh
Supermilkchan!
Supermilkchan!

Female
Number of posts : 74
Nickname : Candi
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:23 pm

*cries*

it's just a dream, right..T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:56 am

Candeh wrote:
*cries*

it's just a dream, right..T_T

yes candeh *huggles*

>.O

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:10 pm

Regun wrote:
Meh, I never have good dreams.
There always about people that I know getting killed and me not being able to do anything to stop it. Then there is the zombie dream, someone I know gets bitten by a zombie and turns. I have the hardest of time killing them because they used to be someone that I knew and we all end up dead.

And I used to have a problem with night terrors.
Those were creepy last one I had was at the age of 12 though.

He no dreams are good dreams for me Sleep

ohhh that's sad. I'm glad I can hardly remember my dreams. I am sure from all the scary books I read I must be blocking my dreams out because of the mental scarring. Who knows? Maybe I just dont care to remember them. I DO remember a dream I had last summer (or was it 2 summers??) I was sitting int he car with my sister and she was driving along at night kinda by the school or the middle school. The window was cracked open and I wanted to shut it cause there were tons of bugs outside or something or I didn't want the bugs to get sucked into the car from going fast and such, but the window wouldnt go up and I asked my sister to help and she wouldnt, she just ignored me. So I went to push the button to make the window go up (it was in the middle thingy dividing the seats) but she put her hand over the button so I couldn't put the window up! So I started to beg her then it happened. A huge cockroach flew in the car from the crack in the window and landed on my hand. I screamed and was trying to shake it off my hand but it gripped its legs on my hand and wouldn't come off, then I woke up, still shaking my hand and it felt like the bug was still on my hand...ish! I had trouble getting back to sleep. It seemed so real though, and that's what bugged me (get it? Bugged me! lol) So yeah, that is my extent of remembering dreams and my scary ones (I also have nightmares about tornadoes, but I am less afraid of those dreams because I have had them soooo many times)

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Doode, Candeh. O.o; That's so symbolic, I wonder what it was trying to tell you, if anything at all.

EWW I hate cockroaches. >_< Bleh!

I had a weird dream about Nikkie. o.o

Quote :

In her house like a church, her family was praying for the soul of her sister, the demon child, while drinking tea. We were up on the balcony, our legs dangling, watching them. Her hair was the most red I had ever seen it, like fire, falling around her shoulders, obscuring her face. She looked at me, and her face shone yellow and a smile was there, small and serene, simple.

I can't quite remember.... It was like I was waking up from a dream within a dream. The church like house had been reduced to burnt stones and sticks and reminded me of used matches. The ash that fell as snow was blinding, sickly soft, decivingly sweet. People were screaming and running chaotically, they were all black blurs, I couldn't distiguish any individual, couldn't find the her I was looking for.

I was screaming her name, telling her we had to go home now, asking her where she was. I remember turning around.

And there, among the pink sakura blossoms, lay a black smoldering almost solid pile of ashes. The body itself looked to be both horselike and lizard like, I remember how unnaturally long the spine was, and how it twisted gruesomly against itself. I remember the broken ribs encasing nothing. I remember looking down quickly and then being swept away by a nameless someone. I found the her I was looking for.

I copied from my journal.

Creepy, ne?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname : SsAaKkAaSsHhIi
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:22 pm

XD I was talking with my friend on msn, and i was telling her abouta dream i had the night before X.x Neh, it still scares the shit out of me *Cries*

Quote :
I was in a village, and i was just browsing the random shops. I walked through the people, examining the items they were selling, and i narrowed my eyes. The ground started trembling. Then people started screaming and running to the village exits, and i looked over my shoulder behind me, and i like freaked, there were billions of rats comming towards the village. So i started running to the exits as well, and everyone was in my way, and then somehow(Wtf yeah there were mountains infront of the village), i ended up where the village meets the mountains(Lots of blowing snow X.x), and so i went with this guy(he kinda looked like Gaku from DearS *Search him up, and you'll know who im talking about*), and he and some of his friends were trying to get across the canyon, that was who knows how far down X.x(It was totally black if you looked down), they were trying to use their ancestors technology and use these transporter things that you could fly across a certain amount of space. But they failed and some of them fell down. So somehow "Gaku" helped me and some other people, down to the ground farther away from the mountain(The next part is so fucking freaky and scary). (The mountains were really Cool, too ). And we met up with a pregnant woman, he boyfriend, some other chick cant remember who though, and i think.. i dont know, but it could have been matt?(A guy friend from over here thats 17 XD) *Shruggs* Anyhow, "Gaku" told us to stand to the fence and stay out of hte rabid rats way. The chick leaned her head on my shoulder and held my arm(BTW you could tell she was scared). I looked to my right slightly, and i think i blushed, but anyhow, i leaned my head on "Matt" and watched the rats run into this door(wtf?), it was a pretty big door(It was metal.. i think). Then, the pregnant girl was like "Uhngg..this is sooo uncomfortable" (Lol) Then oh my god, it was so fucking scary. There was a train track hmm around 50 yards from us, and then a train passed, i believe there was a discusting smell?(I don't remember, can you even smell in your dreams? O.o) But anyhow, the train was clean in the front, but as it passed us, we started to see blood, and then.. corpses. rotting corpses. I covered my eyes and dug my face into matts shoulder from the groos sight. the pregnant woman was like "Why the Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive are we heading towards the rats?! WE're gonna get killed!" Gaku responded "The rats are following the villagers, if we go away from them, we have less of a chance to get killed" I think sometime then i started crying, and i dont remember what happened after that, but i woke up.

Sooo... yeah, i have pretty fucked up dreams...

And and! then today i woke up, and i was shaking and i was curled up into a ball almost, holding my mini itachi plushie to my chest, i had the covers over me X.x I was so scared.

Okay i cant remember where it started but, i was in this white house, with Sasuke(Or maybe i was sasuke and he was itachi? I DONT KNOW!!! T_T) and i had this feeling that someone was watching us.. Me and him walked up this staircase into his kitchen, and i looked at some knives in a cup right, then they shook a little. then i yelled "We have to get out of here! NOW!" so me and him run down the stair case, only to meet up with Itachi(Okay so now i remember i was me, there was Sasuke, and itachi was ther ^-^') outside the front doors. Itachi had a knife and repaetedly stabbed Sasuke, and i was screaming and crying for him to stop. Itachi was like glowing, his eyes were literally glowing, it was fucking scary. It was like a really really bad horror movie *Shudders* Anyhowq, can't remember what happened after, but some other part of the dream, i was with a guy(Can't remember who) and we were in this wearhouse(Wtf? I can't spell T_T) and there was this black cat. Though, no ordinary black cat, it had freaky scary pwoers and such and tried to keel us, so we tried to run, and we ran out of hte wearhouse and we ran to this tree house thing? and we were packing things really fast(Emergency food, clothes and a sleeping bag or somthing) then i dont know wtf happened, but he fell unconcious, and i was like "Shit!!!" so i picked up the stuff, and dragged him to this jeep(Wtf?) and i turned it on, and i started driving from the cat(Beleive me, this sounds funny, but it seriously WAS scary). The cat had some mystical voodoo powers and had the guy attack me or osmething, and i was trying meh best to drive away from the cat(LOL i almsot ran over it XD) and the cat had glowing red eyes*Shudders* Freaky man, very freaky. I seriously don't remember what happened after that. but jeez, that is one fuckin scary cat

OMFG! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE UBER LONG POST! T_T I had nothin better to do.. *Pouts*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Fri May 04, 2007 7:50 pm

LOL I had the weirdest dream a couple nights ago. xD

Hokay, so. Um, I think it started out with my in the car and the windows were all steamy so I put my hand on the window like Rose did in Titanic when she and Jack were having sex. My dad comes into the garage wielding a baseball bat and he screams something like "HAVE YOU SEEN THE EASTER BUNNY MARY???" I say no, in the most casual way, as if my dad goes on Easter bunny raids every other Sunday. My dad then lets out a battle cry and then exits, presumably to um, show the Easter Bunny his giant bat. xD

Now I'm with Chado, and we are trying (and failing) to balance lightbulbs on our heads. I can see Harry Potter in the distance looking REALLY pissed off at something, like he's about to go Avada Kedvarda (ugh, can't spell) on our asses for misuse of the lightbulb. I dunno.

Then I'm leading Chado to a room with a pen, a notebook and a mailbox and precede to write a note to Tyler, explaining with greatest eloquence "Tyler, you preggo." xDD

And that's how it ended. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 pm

...Thats the most amazing thing I have heard in days!!! I just about laughed my freaking a$$ off >.<

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 7:38 am

Okay. This dream was funny as ばか.

It was like Anime Detour, right? And outside there were boothes...like in a resturaunt. O.o; And DJ and Micah were sitting there with this one chick...and she wanted Sex from DJ. XD So I was like "Haha." Cause he wouldnt give into her. So, the slutty hoe leans over towards me, as if I'm her best friend, and she's all "I wanna get with that guy!" And she like, points at Micah.

So I'm like "Bitchwhat?" And I pounce on her ass, and start killing her. All the while, Micah's just giving me a bored "What are you doing?" look. Eventually, I am either satisfied with her being dead, or I'm bored of trying to squish her throat with my knee, and I get up and go back to micah and I'm all like "hi Micah ~_^" ..

XD Yeah. Do I have jealousy issues or what?

View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 181
Nickname : HoBo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:05 pm

Hobo? I had the first dream I've had in ages

hokay so I was going all ninja on some random guy and then Kyuubi appears and is all like "use the force HoBo" and I'm all staring at him when from out of nowhere Betsy comes in and starts slapping me with celery then I take out a carrot and we start duking it out like darth vader and luke skywalker and then she's all like laughing and then suddenly I'm getting the shit beat out of me by Tobi and I'm all like"whhhhhyyyyyyy!?" then theres a bright flash and Kisame walks out of a space ship all like "I come from the land of giant tampons" then Itachi comes and eats Kisame I then I walk into the space chip and Zetsu and Deidara are just doing it right there on the floor so I leave the ship very disturbed but with pictures then Betsy is back with her celery and an army of zombie cats are behind her then an army of zombie foxes appear behind me and one of them speaks and says"Lead us o great HoBo into the war against the evil zombie cats" and I'm all like "buh?" then an epic war broke out with carrots,celery,foxes,and cats then only me and betsy are standing we then call a truce it ends with Gaara solmnly walking up to us and saying"I have AIDS"

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:06 pm

OMFGLOLROFLLAMO HOBO YOU HAVE THE BEST DREAMS XDDD

That made me happy, thank you hobo. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 181
Nickname : HoBo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Hobo? did it really?

Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:11 pm

I'm not kidding, that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Lawl. Oh god hobo.

You need to not do drugs.

L and Kira

...*denile*...

Off Topic

Yeah. I do love your dreams, though. That was neat.

XD

Atleast I dont end up dead in your dreams. Most of my friends have atleast dreamt of me dying ONCE.

View user profile
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 pm

Ha ha, you blew up in my dream. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Tue May 29, 2007 4:24 pm

Mmmmkay, So.

Josh decides to bury me in Muhammed's(sp? I have no idea how to spell his name xD) backyard. That didn't make Muhamed too happy, so when me, josh, Muhamed and Ashley had a little meeting thing, he ignored me. Which made me emo. T_T

Anyway, so at this meeting, we all decided that Josh is the junkie, Muhamed is a rock star, Ashley's the dumb blonde and I'm the certified retard.

So while Muhamed is on tour, Josh is in the psyche ward doing his junkie thing. I think I remember like, breaking down the door when he was especially psycho and saving him or something. o.o? I don't remember.

And we shall not mention that other dream that Mary had this weekend. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female
Number of posts : 15
Nickname : Rik-chan
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Do you guys often dream about people you know IRL? Last time that happened to me it was where I got a crush on a guy that I see as a really annoying brother. >>''

To contribute: Here's a really old dream I had that stuck with me in detail for a long time- I was in some museum and looking at a large fossil of a T-Rex [It was through a floor, VERY large]. On the other side of the dino was a man [Quite fat, actually]. Aside from me and him, there was no one else in the museum. [I knew this] All of a sudden the Rex started shaking and it's skin began to grow back. I was scared out of my mind and ran. Though the door to the outside was straight to my left I ran right, further into the building. Somehow, without looking, I knew that the dino had gotten a hold of the man and had eaten him. After a short time I found two security guards at a random desk, on was a tall man and the other a woman with a pony-tail, her hair was brown. I guess I explained what happened, but no words left my mouth, as though they knew what was going on already. They pulled their guns free and the man took off to where I was before. They woman told me [still no words were said] to stay here and she put me underneath the desk [it had a wood backing to it, so I was in a corner] and she too left. I knew that they both were killed as well. Not long after the two left, they dino showed up again. I heard it [still no sound] and then its nose was right next to the open corner of the desk. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   

Back to top Go down

Dreams!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2