The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Fable~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female
Number of posts : 15
Nickname : Rik-chan
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Fable~   Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:15 am

Love it so d@mn much. I love youI love youI love you I've played the original, still own Lost Chapters (replaying now actually) and desperately want 2, even though I don't even have a 360 D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Joel bought Fable 2 for his Xbox..and LORD I F-ING LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I want a PC version NOW BIOTCH!!
It's so cool...*drool* I stole his xbox one night, brought it home, and play until 3.30 am. It's addicting. Very. Never played any other Fable games, but I love this one. There was HUGE glitches though... >.> At one point in the story, you leave for years, and when you return home, things are different-very. Your wife/husband (if you get married) should be home, but instead a glitch makes said person gone, yet your status is still married. She hasn't died. Just disappeared. And if you have a child, that glitches also (at least for one person I know). His kid just stood and didn't move.
For me, I've had a glitch with the morality thing. You do bad stuff, you look evil...this applies to scars. Good people have blue glowing scars and bad people have red glowing scars. My character is pushed as far on the evil scale as possible, but her scars are blue ._. oh well..

It's an easy game though. Story line is good. I like the freedom and cause/effect elements.
damn, now I want to play T^T

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Arg D: *jealousjealous* IloveitIwantit EVEN WITH ALL THE GLITCHIES! I'm worried about the PC version (if they come out with it, though they probably will). I want it but I also know that I'd almost HAVE to buy a special controller for it, even if its not a prerequisite. I can't handle using mouse and keyboard for games. ._. I'm slow that way. Fable 2 and maybe Halo 3 would be the only reasons why I buy a 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 am

screw Halo 3 with monkey fat. Call of Duty is 1 trillion times better!

yaoi

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Interesting choice of words there. Though I don't think I'd like Call of Duty as its supposed to be like Medal of Honor (which I've played) and I didn't like it. Though I'm not entirely sold on Halo 3 yet as I really don't like the look of the armor. :/ (I know petty details, but...) Off Topic Crap. FABLE 2 LOOKS AMAZING AND PRETTY AND I WANT IT'S BABIES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:49 am

COD is nice because you can run... can't run in Halo. I never played story mode on COD though, just online multiplayer.

OMFG I was playing Fable 2 today and it rocked.. I totally slaughtered tons of guards! I'm so evil!! Alucard XDD I love it. My dog is black with red eyes. The game is the shizz.. except for glitches..
but oh well.

youc an have Fable 2's babies... in the game. You can have unprotected smut with anyone and have kids, get the STDs of doom and etc.. kinda weird.. >.> my character will remain chaste.. because all the men look hideous! Hobo?

there are also gays and bi townspeople.. quiet the interesting game..

yaoi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:53 am

You can still be gay in it right? And you have the option of being female too? Do you actually get aids? Is the Bordello still there? Who? What? Where? ARG SO MANY QUESTIONS WANT~ D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 am

You can get married to the same sex, you can be a girl or a boy, you can, at one point in the game, change yourself from a guy to a girl or visa versa, you get STDs..not sure what kind, but you can get them, not sure who Bordello is...
just get the game!! XDD
Christmas present~ xbox 360 and Fable 2 lol

yaoi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rik-chan
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Bordello is a whore house. I actually just finished THAT quest last night, I even got a pimp hat for sleeping with a lot of ho's. :3

I would, but we don't really have the money for it. And I just got a PS2 for my birthday on June, so it would be pushing it. Maybe next year~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable~   

Back to top Go down

Fable~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1