The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:25 am

Character Lists:
claim a character and it will be bolded, and then your name will be by it, please PM me with your character OR just start RPing with it
Spoiler:

Rules:

No flamming
    No killing characters off without permission
    No characters which are deceased
    (this includes Anime/Manga/and RP)
    No God Playing
    Custom characters allowed, but must be aproved

Minase- 40% complete

Last edited by on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male

PostSubject: Storyline   Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:36 am

It was a sunny day in the village of fire. Birds chirping and the breaze lightly cooling the streets. Naruto was busy shoving his face full of ranmen. 8 ravens circled around the Hokage mountain looking for a place to land. They found it upon the hokage's heads. With a poof they became 8 cloaked figures. Their cloaks swayed in the wind and the clouds stood out of the cloaks. The charms jingled and the leader said: "It's time... that Kyuubi is ours!"

Notes: The akatsuki have captured every other jinchuriki, their last target is naruto's kyuubi.

Over all objective: protect naruto(depending on your goals)

roleplay set up:

<insert character here>: Insert dialoge here [insert action here] {setting info here}

Minase- 40% complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 181
Nickname : HoBo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Deidara smiled and lifted his bamboo hat"yes today we'll definitly be triumphant,un"Zetsu's pupiless yellow eyes looked down upon the village"and how are we supposed to find one boy out of hundreds?"

Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:10 pm

Leader: "We must get that kyubi at all costs, find him and take him alive, if anyone gets in your way.... kill him. Itachi, this is your chance to take credit and redeem yourself, dont screw up." {the sky grey red, thunder stared to bash} [Leader raised his fist and dug his nails into his palm producing blood] "Summoning Jutsu: Ryukiri" [with that a giant dragon blasted out of the fifth hokages face on the mountain, the dragon was black with blood colored tatoos all over its body. Leader hopped onto it from the crushed statue he was upon] "Akatsuki, this village falls now!"

Itachi: [grunts at the insult layed before him, he jumps off the mountain and runs to the hokage's mansion bellow, he knows that dumb-witted kyuubi host would try to protect her at all costs when he was within range] "Katon: Ryuka Jutsu" [A dragon of flames shot out from Itachi's breath and made contact with the building with a loud roar, this was sure to awaken the whole village]

Kisame: [Kisame laughed, he would take total vengance upon that Might Guy, he jumped off the mountain but first he must do something he has always wanted to do] "Mizu bunshin no jutsu, Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu" [The hokage's faces were totally defiled by a water blast]

Hidan: "I will advoid that kyuubi, cause anything short of a slaughter is a sin" [grabbed his scythe and ran for the gate, because the best place to attack is the entrance]

Minase- 40% complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:46 pm

( Ha! I will not follow your roleplay thingie >D This will have to do. )

Sakura ran through the village as she heard loud crashing in the distance near the mountains; near the Hokage's face carving. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit! Where is Naruto!? She thought desperatly as she tried to run towards the sounds. He better not be the cause of this, or I swear-...! She stopped short when she noticed what exactly what had been making the noises. She cursed; what should she do? She took right off for the Hokage's office; maybe she knew where Naruto was! Dammit, she needed to find him quick.

"Naruto!" She yelled as she ran, hoping that maybe he could hear her; it was foolish to think like that, but she was desperate; the Akatsuki were attacking the village! She ground to a stop when she saw fire near the Hokage's mansion; her heart nearly stopped. The first thing she thought of when she saw the fire was Uchiha. Of course, the mention of Uchiha made her think of Sasuke. Her heart ached at the thought of him being with Orochimaru, but she realized that this couldn't be Sasuke. Itachi! She took off running; if Itachi could be here, so would Sasuke! And if Sasuke was here..."Naruto!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Itachi: [looked back and chuckled at how pathetic kisame was] "Wasting your time on that damn mountain? why not give them something to remember konoha by? [By now he was glowing red from the embers of the fire]

Kisame: They dont even that! i saw we kill every last one, i want to show of my true power [slammed samehada into the ground creating a crack]

meanwhile:

Hidan: [finding the gate quickly he pulled out his sycthe and killed the two gaurds, he drank there blood as it was ritual to do when attacking a city] This CITY BELONGS TO MY GOD [He screamed, he was now transformed into a state of bloodlust]

Leader: all is going to plan, if konoha falls, the world's economy becomes unstable. The akatsuki shall hail supreme [His dragon rose and dive bombed into a building, errupting lava from the crash site, the dragon took flight again.]

Minase- 40% complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:00 pm

Kiba: this cant be good {as the hokage heads explode}
Akamaru:[growls]
Kiba: You don't think?
Akamaru: woof *it has to be*
Kiba:[Breaks out in a sprint toward the hokage faces]C'mon boy lets go!
Akamaru: [follows kiba]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:45 am

Sakura had enough of trying to find Naruto; Something needed to be done, and be done quickly. But dammit, where do I go!? She was closer to the Hokage's mansion, near the mountain, and decided to go there first; besides, Itachi was there...Sasuke-kun... She pulled her black, leather gloves from within her pockets and she pulled them on tight over her hands. Clenching her hands into fists, she started to run.

As she ran, she saw Kiba and Akamaru. She secretly thought she was glad to not be the only one running off in this direction, but she wasn't sure what either her or Kiba could do. Sakura saw a crack in the ground, and sh e made sure to avoid it. She stopped when she looked up and could see atleast two members of the akatsuki; one carrying a large sword, and the other had dark hair. She was assuming it was the Uchiha.

What am I doing here? I dont even stand a chance!

Her inner-self lectured her: "Come on, Sakura! You got this! You didn't train for nothing!"

She bit her lip slightly; that was true. Sakura then ultimatly decided to wait for Kiba to catch up. She went and stood behind a building, hoping that they didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:14 pm

Deidara was dropping explosives down on the city then spotted a pink haired girl"hmm such a beautiful hair color wonder what it would look like if I blew it up,un"his hand mouth had just finished munching up enough clay he took his hand out of the bag and formed it into two birds and two spiders he dropped them the spiders landed on the ground infront of her and the birds hovered above"art is a bang"as he said those words the birds and spiders exploded

Zetsu came up a few feet away from a boy and a large dog"hmm I don't think I've had dog before"his other personality spoke"yes never have tasted it before"a cynical smile went across his face"either way the boy will be delicious"

Tobi watched as his supiriors took action"they all have such cool attacks while Tobi..."he spotted a ramen resturant nearby"ah!" he ran into the shop and ordered beef ramen with an egg

No Life
No Life

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:35 pm

Kiba:[jumps onto Akamaru's back] C'mon boy we're almost there
Akamaru:[series of growls and barks]*I smell an Uchiha and another*
Kiba:Look there's Sakura. [points out sakura ducking out behind a building] It must be the Akatsuki.

Akamaru:[growls]*i don't like him. He's an odd one*
Kiba:There's no way your getting Akamaru[pats Akamaru on the head]
Kiba:Don't worry Akamaru we can take them down.
Akamaru:[growls]*they're just over those brothers we faced*
Kiba:Right then lets take care of this Akatsuki freaks [Pulls out two military rations]

Last edited by on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:39 pm

"What-" Her sentence was cut short as multiple things around her exploded. The first thing she did, almost out of habit, was Substitution Jutsu. She moved nearby, and made sure she was fully in hiding. The Akatsuki must be everywhere! She thought with dismay as she started running down another alley, cursing to herself as she went. Her hands were still clenched in fists, and as she turned down another back-road that was facing towards the mountains where Itachi and Kisame were, she started to think of a plan; or something. Or something!? An or something wouldn't work against the Akatsuki! Where was everyone!?

Sakura cursed again, and once she figured she would be safe to stop, she did so. She was panting slightly against the wall, within the shadows, thinking. Surely, Kakashi-Sensei and the other Sensei's would be doing something about this; were the women and children being taken into hiding? They had to have done so; no one was around anymore. But could they move so fast? Expecially with the Akatsuki so near the safety-place? She started to run off again, but back towards where the explosives nearly got her. She ground to a stop in the street she had been on, and looked around in every which direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:52 pm

Hidan: [blood steamed down from his lips] Finally, my god is pleased but it begs for more, i will please you more my lord [hidan started to run into the city more leaving a trail of carnage]

Kisame: I smell a mutt [runs over to a building knocking it over with a foul swing of the samehada to make Kiba and Akamaru visable] Picka Boo? hehehehehe

Itachi: I hear its a delicasy for a shark to eat dog, but that mutt may make your stomach sick, eh? I must destroy every memory i have to this village, how about starting with the boy first? [Points at Kiba and jumps of the burning building, when he lands it collapses. Itachi starts fading until Kiba is surrounded by 5 copies of him]

Minase- 40% complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Deidara had exploded the substatution"damn where the ばか could she-"he spotted her running towards the building Itachi destroyed"there she is I could play with her some more" he had the bird he was riding head towards the girl

Zetsu watched as Kisame and Itachi appeared"so your going steal my food?...fine"he dissapeared into the ground to find a new target

Tobi heard some buildings collapse and noticed the store owner was gone"hmmm I should get going don't want to get in trouble" he finished the ramen and went to patrol the village in his...special way stopping to look at some of the store fronts and every so often ducking into alley ways to avoid the enemy ninjas

Last edited by on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:49 pm

As Sakura looked around, she saw something on a bird. That must be it, or him...or whatever. She thought as she tried to sheek shealter under a building's over-hang. She glanced towards Kiba breifly as she ran. She wanted to help him, but somehow she knew that she wouldn't be able to. She pressed herself against the wall and listened carefully for the sound of flapping wings. She remembered, suddenly, that he or it fought with explosives. She pulled out two Kunai's without even looking down, and attached exploding tags to them.

She quickly ran from under the over-hang, using one hand to toss both of the kunai's towards Deidara's winged ride. She went to the over-hang of the building directly across from the one she was previously under, peeking around it to see if she had hit her target or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Deidara looked down and saw her for a breif moment then he felt something hit the bottom of his birdy transport"what the?..."he was about to look down when another kunai flew up past his head"shit!that-!"before he could even work towards getting the first off his bird it exploded creating a hole underneath his feet"DAM-"the bird dissapeared and deidara was out of clay great just what I needed he tried jumping in the air but only got a few feet but no where near the building

Tobi was getting bored when he spotted Itachi and Kisame seeing that they had a boy and large dog surrounded

Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Sakura smiled when she noticed that she had gotten him; but she had to remind herself, that he was still able to fight and there were other Akatsuki members around. She wondered, though; what if the Akatsuki had fallen for it on purpose? She started off again towards where she knew Kiba was being attacked by multiple Akatsuki. She wondered, if they didn't know of her coming if she could even distract them with another exploding tag.

She had to keep in mind that she had lost track of Deidara, and that she would have to watch out for him. She ran back towards where Zetsu, Itachi and Kisame were. She jumped up onto a building to see what was going on from there. She pulled out another kunai along with two exploding tags.

View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Deidara appeared behind the pink haired girl and grabbed her arms"thought you could get me with my own expertise,think again"

Zetsu had choosen to follow different nin where ever they appeared and ate them

Tobi then spotted Deidara up on a nearby buliding he hopped up on a building across from his"Deidara-Danna!"he waved happily at the sight of his partner

Deidara's expression went from confident anger to annoyed anger"Tobi! what the ばか are you doing here!"he hadn't forgotten he was holding someone he kept a firm hold on the girl

Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:57 pm

(ummm yeah, Ok Who wants to be Maito Guy??! I'll do it!! I have no idea what's going on at the moment. I don't know if Guy should even be around, but you can kill him off if it pleases you!)

He is interrupted from his daily 5,000 push ups by the loud commotion. He runs to see what has caused the uproar when he soon spots Sakura and Deidara. Making a grand entrance (nothing else would be expected) he shouts "Dynamic Entry!!!!" Kicking Deidara in the face.

(((is this allowed????)))

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)

Last edited by on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:04 pm

(( Well...Betsy, in roleplaying, usually no hits are really made like that. XD That was Guy-like, but you shoulda said somethin' like "Guy aims a kick towards Deidara's face", because then HoBo could decide whether or not her character does take the hit. It wouldn't be fair if her character avoided every single hit, however. ^^;;; I think I described it as best as I can. ))

Sakura quickly flung the Kunai with the exploding tag from her hand, and was only disappointed because it didn't get to its destination. She smirked back at Deidara, then looked down between his feet at the exploding tag that was already almost exploding.

(( WHY WAS THAT SO SHORT?! ))

View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:08 pm

Deidara is sent rolling to the other side of the building top"what the!"Deidara spied the kunai and tag"oh my god"

Zetsu had worked his way in a circle before noticing Deidara getting sent tumbleing across a building top"intresting"he dissapeared into the ground

Tobi looked shocked at Deidara actually getting hit he jumped over to the building and almost fell and grabbed at Sakura trying not to fall

Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:13 pm

(( Or whatever XD I dunno, Nyu. ))

Sakura nearly toppled over when something ran into her and grabbed her. "What the-" She looked down and remembered the exploding tag. "Oh-" She jumped up into the air as it exploded, leaving a hole in the roof and nearly toppling the building. She landed on the roof nearby, just as the Kunai with the other exploding tag went off nearby Deidara.

View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:16 pm

(((forgive me for my impudence!!!!! *bows* lol I knew something was wrong when I typed it, but I just let it go. Someone would come along and tell me I was wrong.)))

He laughs hardly, jump back away from the impact scene. "Ah, Have no fear, Sakura-san! The spring-time of youth master, Maito Guy, shall defeat these villainous Spartans! I shall show you the meaning of true beauty!!" He turns, striking his infamous 'cool guy' pose with his thumb up and shining teeth.

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Deidara had jumped at the last minute but not avoiding the whole blast he landed on another building...not so gracfully"oww that was too close,un"

Zetsu had worked his way to the other building with Sakura on it"quite a unique hair color and a very...strange guy..."

Tobi landed on the ground on his back TT_)"ouchies that hurt" he stood wobbly trying to look at where he was at the moment

Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:21 pm

(( XD Its okay, betsy. None of us are perfect...we're far from it. ))

Sakura was watching Guy with a look that can only be described as 'Oh, my, god.' She looked over towards Zetsu and she quickly gathered chakra within her fist, and she swung it for him; being within the Akatsuki group, she knew that he would not be something to mess around with; even if he looked like a giant...venus fly trap. Or whatever.

View user profile
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 pm

Zetsu dodged this punch easily"hmm fiesty"other personality"haven't tasted one like this in a long time"

Deidara went to reach into his backup pounch but found it missing"what where!?"

Tobi jumped up onto the building he heard Zetsu on"?"

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP   

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Hurrican Chronicle RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next