The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 2   Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:09 am

H'okay, honestly...I can't believe no one made this topic already!! >.<

Anywho, I rented Kingdom Hearts 2 the other day at blockbuster...and now I'm totally in love with this game! I must have watched the intro movie 12 times before I actually started playing (see it here)

Okay, I never played the first one (people told me the 2nd one was better >.O)...so the story line is sorta confusing...

Spoiler:

okay, so...you have to tell me if you've played the game...and if you liked it...but don't ruin anything for me...it makes me sad -_-"

About Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

Technically, there already is a 3rd KH, cause it went Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and KH2...but I wouldn't expect a KH3 anytime soon, because they are releasing Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in Japan on March 29th!

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/

indulge...lol

It is supposed to include a KHCoM for the PS2, which will be cool...I can't wait untill it comes to the US >.<

omfg...it seems you get to fight Roxas too!! (ロクサス or Rokusasu in Japanese. The worst part about this battle will probably be that he gets to fight with Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, while Sora gets the normal lame-o key >.<) To get to the photos, either button, and then the 2nd button down...and then those other ones are photo galleries!! (also, the 3rd button down on the right side) :DDDDD (they have wallpapers too) >.O

Also, they are taking you for all your worth, cause the game is gonna cost a grand total of 7,980 yen ($66)...ouch

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --

Last edited by on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2   Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:16 pm

Doode, I love this game. It took me, like not even two days to beat it, but still. ^_^ It's the shizz.

Roxas is so mean to Axel. xD I <3 AXEL! Got it memorized? xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2   Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:18 pm

i only rented it...so i either have to burn it (i have it ripped onto my comp) or buy it D:

lol...it is the shizz...i'd be playing it right now if meh dad wern't using the tv DDDDDDDD:

EDIT: okay, so Iused my allowence to buy a copy at game stop ($25...) and yesterday, I ended up getting to the final boss (I didn't defeat him though, I went back and opened up the last world (pride lands)) ...it sucked. The last scene before you get stuck with Riku, was horrible...and I was hoping that there would be something more exciting with Roxas *sigh* ...the ending better be freaking good...cause that last part was a dissapointment

Also, I can't beat the final boss for the life of me!! I make it untill you have a ton of red lazer beams around you and you're supposed to block them *sigh*

Not to mention the game just keeps getting more confusing...I should play KH1 after this, even though everyone said it's not as good.

EDIT2: well, they are definatly releasing KH2: final mix in march (japan only) so there is an incrediably high chance it`ll be here too :3 (and they didn`t have KH1 at the game stop i went to) D:

EDIT3: *le sigh*

well, i finally beat it!! :3 it was A LOT easier once i beat pride lands. I beat the final boss without using a continue, and the ending was pretty good (the 8 minute credits took years off of my life...but still) and then when it got to the battle stats page it wouldn't let me do anything, so i stared at it for a few minutes (jiminy's journal = 84% ...heh) so when it didn't do anything i was like fine, you win...so i reset the PS2....

it didn't save my freaking game...i was so mad i was shaking...and it took me 2 continues to beat the boss....the ending movie is showing now, but hey...i'm not gonna sit through those credits again >.O

PS: did you know roxas' voice actor was jesse macartney!! that is sad...espically because roxas is my fav character >.<

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2   Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:26 pm

does anyone know if/when their coming out with kingdom hearts 3????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2   Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:04 am

Technically, there already is a 3rd KH, cause it went Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and KH2...but I wouldn't expect a KH3 anytime soon, because they are releasing Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in Japan on March 29th!

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/

indulge...lol

It is supposed to include a KHCoM for the PS2, which will be cool...I can't wait untill it comes to the US >.<

EDIT: omfg...it seems you get to fight Roxas too!! (ロクサス or Rokusasu in Japanese. The worst part about this battle will probably be that he gets to fight with Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, while Sora gets the normal lame-o key >.<) To get to the photos, either button, and then the 2nd button down...and then those other ones are photo galleries!! (also, the 3rd button down on the right side) :DDDDD (they have wallpapers too) >.O

Also, they are taking you for all your worth, cause the game is gonna cost a grand total of 7,980 yen ($66)...ouch

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1