The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

COEXISTENCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: COEXISTENCE   Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:34 pm

WHY?

Why are we killing each other?

I don't know, I can't say what I want to say. It makes me so sad. WHY?

All this fighting.... all the killing in the Gaza strip, in Israel, in Iraq. Shiites and Sunnis killing each other, for WHAT? Palestinians and Israelis, the Christians and Muslims. for WHAT?

FOR WHAT?

If I sound like a babbiling idiot, then.... urggh, fine. I don't care. This hurts me

This is the problem with religion. This senseless killing JUST to prove a point.

I'm sorry, I can't say. This makes me sick.

I had a whole good argument for this, but I've lost my tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:59 am

i know EXACTLY how you feel. i think the saddest genocide story i have ever heard about is sarajevo. the snipers killed hundreds of thousands of kids... and now, every time i hear the christmas song i cry >.<

i have no idea why people kill eachother...maybe it's cause we are afraid of difference...or maybe we're idiots?

think about it. we could have ALL our troops back, we could stop worrying about getting blown up by "weapons of mass destruction" ...ugh

i agree with you, it makes me so mad to see people killing eachother off for no reason. D:

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:55 pm

It reminds me of the Japanese and the Chinese, and how the Japanese invaded the China and raped women and children and monks.... It makes me sick.

And now, the genocide in Darfur, no one's doing a fucking thing about it. Millions of people are dying, and the war will only spread to Chad and other African countries if we don't do something.

The Christians, the Muslims, the Jews... They all share the same God, but they hate each other, for no reason. The Ethiopians, a predominantly Christian country, have marched into Somalia, a Muslim country, and taken over four of the major cities, probably killing countless people. Not that the Somalians are wholly innocent either, the Somalian leader was going to spread Islam all through Africa, starting with Ethiopia.

But they worship the same God.... Why do they have to be so different and hate each other so much? I love Jesus, if the Muslims love Muhammad, I'm okay with that, I wish other people would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:48 pm

(your type is really hard to read)

and the worst part is, that schools don't teach about genocide...they call it "ethnic cleansing" it's [Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive]ing disgusting.

I couldn't agree with you more about the Muslims. a couple of days ago, that one kid in our grade from Sarajevo talked to our 4th hour about the war that took place there, and he couldn't see the big deal was about those two religions colliding all the time...

People won't get involved with other countries because they feel it's not their problems...it's sicknening ne? D:

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname : SsAaKkAaSsHhIi
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Yeah =.= all the war, and everyone dying anf fighting, its just sick and wrong. I hate it. eople killing other people for no fucking reason at all. It just sickens me. I wish they would stop killing. I wish they would have peace, and no more wars. I want to do something about it, but seriously here, im a fourteen year old in junior high, what can i possibly do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:58 pm

its something no one can stop, we claim to be in iraq for peace but our actions have caused war. In WW2 the japanese didnt rape everyone like history books would like you to beleive thats propaganda, its like our soliders now, you never hear about them raping but i happens at about the same rate. And now Asia hates the japanese and would riot because of something silly like japanese text books. Blood shed is the only thing humans know, and it will never leave, its as common to us as having faith in religion. why do you think we are atracted to bloody/gorry stuff? its a common fact, just by existing we are hurting others

Minase- 40% complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COEXISTENCE   

Back to top Go down

COEXISTENCE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: MISC :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: