The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Introductions are in order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Introductions are in order   Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:03 am

H'okay, if you haven't set up your cosplay profiles, you can do so in your profile, under roleplay.

Now, let us introduce ourselfs, I am Honey, Queen of the Universe, me and the other admins and mods will keep an eye on this forum, because there are rules. This is only a place to introduce your character, not to do any actuall roleplaying, unless you are only talking.

RULES
1.) No flamming other roleplayers!!
2.) No fowl language!
3.) Keep it under pg-13

pretty simple rules ne? i don't want anything to go out of hand in the roleplay thread, so were gonna watch it closely and delete anything that might be out of line.

now for a little better introduction. I am a white dragon laguz [fire emblem], so i have the ability to go from human to dragon when i please [if equiped properly], and i also have more powers, because of course, i'm just awesome like that. jk...but seriously...It is an honor to meet you all *bows*

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:55 pm

Is there going to be a plot to follow, or is it just random free for all? I mean, there could be 5 different roleplays going on. Just a thought, but maybe a strong setting and a general plot should be set up because people might start arguing over meaningless details and such...just a thought though. I honestly am a dunce at starting things like this out. I don't even know if I will get envolved, but yeah..... silent

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:36 pm

yeah, that's why i set up the poll...so we can choose a setting before we start...but this thread is for introductions....soooo...introduce yourself >.<

~My DA~

AD09 cosplays:

Tron (Space Paranoids) Sora [KHII]: --
Tier 6 Warlock [WoW]: --
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:46 pm

lets get a plot first then delete all RP character sheets, then we will do the character sheets based on your character, personally i would like to keep all our RP original so we can be all like "yay a good story" instead of being like "omg i am naruto...." "omg i am sakura" "omg i am a 5 ft ninja dawg" lol, cause its allot harder to RP a real character because to do it right you must know that character instead of just being half the character. I know originality is hard but we can do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:19 pm

Mr Itachi Sexy Pants wrote:
lets get a plot first then delete all RP character sheets, then we will do the character sheets based on your character, personally i would like to keep all our RP original so we can be all like "yay a good story" instead of being like "omg i am naruto...." "omg i am sakura" "omg i am a 5 ft ninja dawg" lol, cause its allot harder to RP a real character because to do it right you must know that character instead of just being half the character. I know originality is hard but we can do it
agree bounce I think people would try to RP with characters from naruto, then turn that character into themselves. SO yeah, order order order! but I'm too lazy to start anything, so go for it Mr. Prez!

yaoi
- like a handshake...WTF?!

Unnamed Akatsuki Member- 100%!!!!! I has WIG, CLOAK, FLOWER, LIP PIERCING and RING!!!!!!
Haruhara Haruko- 98% (I will always need a guitar...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealYumi
n00bZILLA
n00bZILLA

Female
Number of posts : 9
Nickname : Konoha
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:02 pm

Plus, it'd be way cooler to make our own RP thing-a-ma-jig. And we could kind of be just our normal personalities--or at least partially--which would be alot easier than being someone else's made character, just at Mr Itachi Sexy Pants posted. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:43 am

TheRealYumi wrote:
Plus, it'd be way cooler to make our own RP thing-a-ma-jig. And we could kind of be just our normal personalities--or at least partially--which would be alot easier than being someone else's made character, just at Mr Itachi Sexy Pants posted. ^.^

i too agree with that just like me, kabuto black, is from one of my stroies, so personally if their was a way i could rp as him i would, id be so sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member

Female
Number of posts : 181
Nickname : HoBo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:09 pm

okay intros right! I am Nyu Echi but you may call me Fish, I am a Neko, I have no real job but I do stalk people or groups that attract my intrest, a cat demon lives within me ummmm...I've got a nack for dissappearing........um yush.....I also have a small british accent,I can summon cats and fish if in water and I can never summon them at the same time or the cats'll eat the fish....Very nice to have met you *backflips into a bush*

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in order   

Back to top Go down

Introductions are in order
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1